Sunday, October 26, 2014

kqrlhp yklac icxvkz

Darn thing, your kid how to do so ah ! Colombian army weekdays always nice to be cheap ugg boots cheap uggs can not leave him in his distress. No sense of obligation you are too ! Gouzi smile: Liu brother, not my sense of obligation. But now the situation is obvious - it shares Colombian military forces to deal with large, perhaps cheap uggs these people for them, but also just an appetizer. If you do not run early, then his life had lost, talk about what other ah? Besides, I'm the old, under a small, shoulders courage without light ah !

Faced with these words Gouzi language, Liu brother also some shaken. After a few minutes of struggle, the Liu brother also joined the escape team, took the opportunity to slip away. In just a few days, there had seventy six teams immediately spared only a dozen people. This left a dozen people are diehard activists yellow Army ugg boots decisions and their boss hardship. See the critical moment there are these brothers are willing to help themselves, the mood has been very low in the yellow army could not help feel some comfort.

cheap uggs Recently encountered unprecedented difficulties, most of the brothers are gone, and I am a bit sad. I think the yellow army since his debut, why mistreated own brother ! These renegade behavior really makes me feel scared. Fortunately, there you support me, where I first thank you. Please rest assured, highlighted the danger of brothers to follow me, I will not be ill-treated yellow army him. As long as the brothers left today, I give you 50,000 dollars prize per person. Etc. cheap uggs through this crisis, I have rewarded !

No comments:

Post a Comment